Fire Phone is the first smartphone designed by Amazon and the only smartphone with Dynamic Perspective, Firefly, Mayday, and more.
Ultra-fast launch and load times. A 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, combined with 2GB of RAM, enables faster app launch times, quicker website load times, and smoother multi-tasking.
Fast, fluid graphics. An Adreno 330 graphics processor delivers the performance and fluidity needed for immersive gaming, video, and more.
High-speed data and voice support. Fire phone features nine bands of 4G-LTE, four bands of GSM, five bands of UMTS for better voice coverage, faster data speeds, and international roaming, plus 802.11ac support, Wi-Fi channel bonding, NFC and Bluetooth support.
Better viewing indoors and out. Fire phone’s 4.7″ HD display features dynamic image contrast, a wide viewing angle, circular polarizer, and an industry-leading ultra-bright display at 590 nits, making it easy to see in all lighting conditions, indoors and out.
Uncompromised battery life. With advanced power management technology, Fire phone delivers up to 285 hours of standby time, up to 22 hours of talk time, up to 65 hours of audio playback, and up to 11 hours of video playback.
Dynamic Perspective sensor system. Dynamic Perspective uses four ultra-low power specialized cameras—the smallest globally shuttered cameras in existence—plus four infrared LEDs for invisible illumination, real-time computer vision algorithms, and a custom graphics engine rendering at 60 fps.
13MP camera. Optical image stabilization. Stunning 1080p video. Fire phone features a custom-tuned 13 megapixel camera system, with a fast five-element wide aperture f/2.0 lens for crisp, beautiful images. In low light conditions without a flash, optical image stabilization keeps the shutter open up to four times longer to reduce noise and blur. Record in 1080p at 30 fps from both front and rear-facing cameras, for great-looking video no matter where you want to shoot.
Phone numbers, web, and email addresses. Firefly identifies printed text on posters, magazines, and business cards—make calls, save new contacts, send emails, and visit websites without typing long addresses.
Movies, TV, and art. Firefly recognizes over 240,000 movies and TV episodes, and 160 live TV channels. Firefly uses X-Ray, powered by IMDb, to show information on actors, plot details, and related content—add titles to your Watchlist or download to watch later. For recognized artworks, Firefly will show related information from Wikipedia.
Foreign language translation. Firefly quickly translates written French, Spanish, Italian, and German text into English.
Firefly recognizes songs so you can access artist information, play related songs, download albums direct to your Fire phone, or add them to your Wish List to purchase later on. With Firefly-enabled apps like iHeartRadio and StubHub, you can create radio stations based on an identified artist, or even find tickets for their next show.
Over 70 million products. Recognize household items, books, DVDs, CDs, video games, and more. Access product details, add items to your Wish List, or order on Amazon straight from your Fire phone.
- Size: 5.5″ x 2.6″ x 0.35″ (139.2mm x 66.5mm x 8.9mm)
- Weight: 5.64 ounces (160 grams)
- Processor: 2.2GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 800 CPU, with Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM
- Display: 4.7″ HD LCD display, with 1280 x 720 resolution at 315 ppi, 590 cd/m2 brightness (typical), 1000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- Cameras: 13 MP rear-facing camera, multi-frame HDR, auto focus, optical image stabilization, f/2.0 5-element wide aperture lens, LED flash. 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- OS: Fire OS 3.6.8
- Storage: 32GB
- Battery: Battery size: 2400mAh. Talk time: up to 22 hours; standby time: up to 285 hours. Video playback: up to 11 hours; audio playback: up to 65 hours.
- Video recording: 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps (front- and rear-facing cameras)
- Audio playback: Dual stereo speakers with Dolby Digital Plus audio processing
- TV and Video: Supports screen mirroring and Second Screen
- Content formats supported: Audio: Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, OGG, PCM/WAVE, AAC LC/ELD, HE-AAC (v1 & v2), AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AMR-WB+, Audible Enhanced format (AAX); Video: MPEG4, VP8, H.264/MPEG4/AVC,MPEG4 SP, H.263,AVI,HDCP2.x, PlayReady DRM; Images: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, GIF87a,GIF89a; Viewable docs: PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, DOC, DOCX, Kindle (AZW), KF8, TXT
- Sensors: Dynamic Perspective sensor system with invisible infrared illumination, gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer, barometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor
- Location: GPS, Assisted GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi/Cellular location, and Digital compass
- Cellular: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), Quad-band GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), 9 bands of LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 20), supports carrier aggregation
- Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, up to 300 Mbps with channel bonding; Bluetooth 3.0 wireless technology; NFC enabled
- Headphones: Premium, tangle-free headphones with remote and mic
- SIM Card: Nano SIM card
- Ports: Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm headphone
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Status||Available. Released 2014, July|
|BODY||Dimensions||139.2 x 66.5 x 8.9 mm (5.48 x 2.62 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||160 g (5.64 oz)|
|DISPLAY||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||4.7 inches (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (front and back)|
|– 3D Dynamic Perspective UI (based on 4 front cameras)|
– System wide tilt, auto-scroll, swivel, and peek functions
|PLATFORM||OS||Amazon Fire OS v3.5 (Android based OS), upgradable to v3.6.5|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 800|
|CPU||Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400|
|Internal||32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||13 MP, OIS, autofocus, LED flash|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|– Dolby Digital Plus|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
– MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/E-AC-3 player
– Document viewer
– Photo viewer
– Unlimited Cloud Drive photo storage
– Firefly technology
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery|
|Stand-by||Up to 285 h|
|Talk time||Up to 22 h|
|Music play||Up to 65 h|
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.